Switch to Clil 1-2-3
Switch to CLIL is a three-level integrated skills series for elementary to upper-intermediate English language learners. The series adheres to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) and consists of A1, A2, and B1 levels. Through engaging topics, colourful visuals, and stimulating videos, Switch to CLIL aims to enhance the linguistic competence, confidence, and skills that learners need to express themselves proficiently in English. The series motivates learners to actively explore the real-world and communicate effectively while improving their skills.
- Each theme-based unit enables learners to practise integrated skills through a wide variety of activities.
- Entertaining and engaging topics that will equip learners with information about the world are presented in each unit.
- The series provides a steady progression and user-friendly approach that enables students to be active and involved.
- Theme-based vocabulary is introduced and practised throughout each unit.
- Each unit is supported by informative and interesting videos that can improve learners’ comprehension in English.
- Culture and CLIL pages presenting theme-related content are integrated in all units within the series. Through these pages, learners are given the opportunity to learn about different school subjects and cultural topics while learning English.
- At the end of each unit, learners are given choices for projects which help them develop their creativity and critical thinking skills.
- Student’s Book with Online Practice
- Teacher’s Guide
- Interactive Whiteboard Material