Project Heroes 1-2-3
Project Heroes 1, 2, and 3 is a three-level project-based series of books for young learners. Each book is theme-based, and in each topic-based unit, learners carry out four different skills (reading, listening, speaking, and writing). As learners move through the units, they will acquire the key language and sentence structures which they need to complete the engaging project task at the end of each unit.
- a project-based approach to encourage creativity and communication
- ten topic-based units with attractive visuals
- reading texts that stimulate learners’ interest
- key expressions and sentence structures related to each topic
- listening comprehension activities that address the needs of learners
- speaking activities that enable learners to use the target language
- clear step-by-step guidance for the target project
- Interactive Whiteboard activities provide an opportunity to create environments where students with different learning styles can engage and learn from each other.
- Student’s Book with Online Practice
- Teacher’s Guide
- Interactive Whiteboard Material