Young Readers Level 5
Universal Readers series is devised for young teenage students of English who are developing their reading skills and creativity.
Components: Student’s Book with Online Practice / IWB
David the Unituber
- Description:This is the story od a UniTuber named David. David shared his real-life events with his followers. Let’s read about David’s changing life and an interesting event that happened to him.
April Fool's Day
- Description:This is a story about April Fool’s Day. Nora, Oliver’s sister, wants to prank him, but Oliver doesn’t like the joke. Oliver makes a plan and wants to prank Nora, too. Let’s read how they react to each other and how the story ends.
London to France
- Description:This story is about how life changes in 20 years. Lizzy and Isabella’s story is the best example of how good things happen in life and how one small gesture can change your life. Let’s read about their story.
- Description:Once upon a time, an American millionaire who had the most famous coffee brand, was killed on a rainy night. Detective Edward and the policeman started an investigation to find the murderer. Let’s read the story and see how the story will end.
- Description:This is a story about a girl named ‘Stella’. She went to the süpermarket to buy some tomato sauce but she didn’t know what was going on to happen there. Let’s read about her adventurous day.