The UNIVERSE series is a combination of a student-centered, contemporary, international, and respectful approach in the right direction.
UNIVERSE is a five-level English course combining natural language, everyday situations, and extensive practice of all four skills to give students a practical command of both spoken and written English. Universe also provides learners with academic skills required to attain certification for higher education and all types of international examinations.
UNIVERSE is equipped with IWB materials to meet the digital demands of the classroom.
The Universe series adheres to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) and consists of levels Starter, A1, A2, B1, and B2. Universe has a flexible design that can be used independently or as a series based on the needs of the learners.
The comprehensible format of each unit enables the language focus to be highly memorable.
• It offers a steady progression of language with plenty of recycling through a wide range of activities and tasks.
• Entertaining and engaging topics, with a strong emphasis on humour and values, aim at generating a positive classroom dynamic.
• The full-colour and attractive brand-new illustrations throughout maintain student motivation.
• Universe encourages students to reflect upon and record progress in their own learning.
• It has a user-friendly and interactive approach.
• Language learners will be perpetually active and involved.
• Language learners will become fully aware of another perspective, event, condition, approach, or world through texts, visuals, and lexical prompts.
For the Student
• Student’s Book with Online Practice
• Full-colour Workbook with Online Practice
• Interactive Whiteboard Material
For the Teacher
• Interleaved Teacher’s Book
• Teacher’s Resource Pack