Classic Readers Level 2
Universal Series is a unique brand new series of graded English classics for students, which focus on the development of students’ thinking skills through the use of stories and activities.
Components: Student’s Book with Online Practice / IWB
Swan Lake & Other Fairy Tales
- Description:Swan Lake and other fairy tales contains five famous fairy tales: The Swan Lake/ The Nightingale and the Rose/ The Valiant Little Tailor/ Little Ida’s Flowers/ The Twelve Dancing Princesses. You will enjoy reading these fairy tales and discover their magical worlds.
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Description:The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is considered to be one of the “Great American Novels” and Mark Twain’s masterpiece. It includes Huckleberry Finn and Jim’s adventures in pursuit of freedom along the Mississippi River. Twain portraits different people from different classes living on both sides of the river.
- Description:Jim Hawkins has had a quiet life until a mysterious old seaman comes to his father’s inn. His life changes from that day on. He goes on an adventure to f ind a hidden treasure. Will he and his friends succeed in f inding the treasure?
Anne of Green Gables
- Description:Marilla and Matthew decide to adopt a boy to help them manage their family farm. By mistake, they send a girl instead. Anne Shirley comes to Green Gables. It seems like wherever she goes, trouble follows her. You will enjoy reading about Anne’s amusing and fascinating adventures.
- Description:David Copperfield is considered to be one of the best works of Charles Dickens. David grows up in difficult conditions and has to become an adult at an early age. He manages to stand on his feet and creates a new life for himself. Charles Dickens admitted that David Copperfield was his favourite among his novels and the novel includes some events from his own life.
- Description:Oliver Twist is an orphan. He was born in a workhouse. He was expelled from the workhouse as he dared to ask for more food. He runs away to London, where he joins a gang of thieves. Will he escape to nd a better life?
- Description:The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes includes five stories of the world-famous detective Sherlock Holmes created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Sherlock Holmes is known to be one of the most successful detectives who can solve cases which are sometimes very complicated. His friend Dr. Watson always supports and helps him. You will enjoy reading Holmes’s stories and solving cases with him.