Primary Readers Level 4
Universal readers is a topic-based reading series for young learners of English as a foreign language. This Level 4 title is designed for children
who are developing their early skills.
Components: Student’s Book with Online Practice / IWB
Emma and Akmelio from Akmelion
- Description:Emma likes reading stories about unicorns, dragons and elves. One night she has a wonderful dream. Where does she go? Who does she meet? What does she do? Let’s read about Emma’s adventure in Akmelion.
- Description:Peter Pan is an adventurous boy who refuses to grow up. He visits children in their dreams and they spend a really great time together. With lots of interesting people like the fairy Tinkerbell, Wendy and her brothers, the Lost Boys, Tiger Lily and Captain Hook, Peter’s adventures get more and more exciting. Join Peter Pan on his adventure and find out more about his magical life.
- Description:Rumpelstilskin is about a miller’s daughter who got in trouble because of her father’s lie. Her father told the king that she was able to turn straw into gold. The king called her to his palace and put her in a room full of straw. Now, read and find out how the miller’s daughter solves her problem.
The Shepherd Boy and the Wolf
- Description:The Shepherd Boy and the Wolf is about a naughty and bored boy who wants to have some fun in his life. One day, he has an idea for how to amuse himself which causes him to a serious trouble. Now, read and find out about this shepherd boy and how he learns a life lesson at the end.
- Description:The story Gulliver’s Travels is about
a doctor and his adventurous journey. One day, the ship loses control and Gulliver finds himself in a strange place called Lilliput. Now, let’s read about Gulliver’s adventure.
- Description:Robin Hood is a very kind and helpful person. He is also a very successful archer. One day, he decides to take part in a shooting competition. On his way to the competition, he meets some soldiers, and Robin’s life changes completely. Join Robin Hood on his adventure and find out more about his interesting life.
The Pied Piper of Hamelin
- Description:A long time ago, the people in the town of Hamelin had a big problem. There were too many rats! People tried to get rid of the rats. One day, a stranger came to Hamelin and promised to solve the problem. He took his pipe and started palying his tune. All the rats in the town heard the music and began to follow him. Then.. Let’s read and learn what’s going to happen in the story.
The Little Mermaid
- Description:The Little Mermaid is a fairy tale about love, friendship, and peace. The Little Mermaid dreams of going on land, and with this curiosity, the story follows the journey of this young mermaid whose adventures find its happily ever after.
Miss Maggie is Lost
- Description:Miss Maggie had storytime at school, but the kids were naughty during the storytime. They refused to take their lessons, but Miss Maggie had a plan. Let’s read and see what is going on in the story!