Primary Readers Level 1
Universal readers is a topic-based reading series for young learners of English as a foreign language. This Level 1 title is designed for children
who are developing their early skills.
Components: Student’s Book with Online Practice / IWB
- Description:Emily and Ethan are playing shape hunt together with their friends. They look around the house to find some shapes. What shapes can they find in the house? What about Popski?
- Description:What’s your favourite food? Are you hungry? Ethan, Emily and their friends are making superpower foods in teams to see who makes the best dish. Superpower foods have special powers to build strong minds and healthy bodies. Who is the winner? Let’s read and find out.
The First day of School
- Description:Emily and Ethan are twins. It’s their first day of school. Emily is very happy. What about Ethan? Is he happy, too?
What a Day
- Description:Emily and Ethan are twins. They are playing in the garden with their friends. It’s a beautiful day. It is sunny and hot. Or is it? Let’s find out together.
What are the Toys?
- Description:Emily and Ethan are so excited to celebrate their 7th birthday with their friends. They will eat birthday snacks and play with toys all day long.
- Description:Emily and Ethan have a cat, Popski. One day, Popski, the cat is bored. He hasn’t got any friends. He is lonely and sad. Ethan has a great idea! Can Popski make new friends? Let’s read and learn about Popski’s new friends and their adventure.
Emma and Gaffi in Meowwoofquackneighland
- Description:Emma is 6 years old. She has a cat called Gaffi. They go to Meowwoofquackneighland. Do they go by car? What happens in Meowwoofquackneighland? Let’s read about Emma and Gaffi’s trip to Meowwoofquackneighland.
Fun at Night
- Description:Universal Primary Readers is a topic-based reading series for young learners of English as a foreign language.
Jack and the Beanstalk
- Description:Jack, a poor boy,lives with his mother in a country. Apart from the cottage they live in, all they have is a cow. Unfortunately, they have to sell the cow to get money. On the way to market, Jack meets a starnger. He gives Jack some 'magical beans' in exchange for the cow. Let's read and see what happens at the end of story.
The Ladybird and the Caterpillar
- Description:This story is about a hungry ladybird and a caterpillar. A hungry ladybird likes to eat, but she gets stuck in the delicious food while eating. One day a caterpillar comes along and helps her. Everyday they eat delicious fruits, but they become bigger and bigger. What happens then? Let's read the story and see what happens.
The Ugly Duckling
- Description:The Ugly Duckling is an amazing story for kids! This traditional story highlights the importance of friendships with differences. Will the ugly duckling find a friend and be happy at the end of story? Let's read to find out about his journey.