THE CHASE 5 PRACTICE BOOK
The Chase 5 Practice Book is a powerful supplementary book to meet the needs of students throughout the whole year both in the classroom and as a self study source. The contexts and vocabulary tested in the practice book are selected in line with the latest National Curriculum, skill based questions and course books adopted for the 5th grades.
- 3 vocabulary lists of course books in a unique format (top words and common vocabulary lists unit by unit.
- A wide range of activities (for understanding the context and the questions; reading and comprehension- matching-sentence completion-dialogues-word study-grammar-table-visuals-graphics and charts)
- Revision tests at the end of each unit; a total of 100 unique questions
- Functions are fully explained, exemplified and highlighted for each unit through skill based activities
- Additional teachers materials; analysis of official skill based questions and common vocabulary lists
- Accompanied by Testing Guide, Word Study and Masterpiece Practice Tests (a great resource beyond expected limits)
- IWB Tool, Functional Games, unit posters and digital flash cards
- Online test maker for teachers; unlimited number of practice tests among the graded and continually updated questions using digital filtering system