MILO MIT MERLE & KARLE Starter
Children learn and live through stories.
Merle and Karle are twins. They travel to wonderland with Milo. They learn something new with each trip and also have exciting moments. Travel with us and learn with fun!
Milo mit Merle & Karle is for children aged 6 to 9 with no prior knowledge of German. The textbook corresponds to A1 and A2 levels in the Common European Reference Framework in 4 bands.
Targeted Narration Method
- Develops initial language skills, including understanding and speaking the language with a storytelling.
- Includes songs, role-play and action plays, handcrafts.
- Increases the vocabulary with the help of picture cards.
- Learners speak, sing, draw, write and play in addition to communicating in a foreign language.
Teach with dedication and make the world a little more colorful and fun!
- Student’s Book
- Teacher’s Guide
- Answer Key
- Game Content
- Word Reservoir
- Annual Plan
- Audio Files
- Digital Posters
- Flash Cards
- Story Cards
- Main character Milo as hand puppet
- Interactive Whiteboard