Developing Skills for Life 1-2-3
Developing Skills For Life is a three-level course series, compromising of four key skills, in guidance with the Common European Framework of References (CEFR) for levels A1, A2 and B1.
Each book is theme-based, and in each topic-based unit, learners carry out four dierent skills; reading, listening, speaking and writing. The series is designed with the age level, interests and language ability of in mind.
Developing Skills For Life also provides a proven balance of Grammar, Vocabulary and Spelling Rules. The Developing Skills For Life series is equipped with IWB materials to meet the digital demands of the classroom.
- An innovative approach to the development of skills better equip learners to listen and read for tomorrow.
- In each unit, there are grammar explanations along with relevant and engaging exercises so that learners can communicate eectively from beginner up until pre-intermediate (A1-B1) level.
- 12 topic-based units with attractive visuals.
- Motivating, and appealing texts to stimulate learners’ interests.
- All units begin with a list of clear objectives to raise language awareness and autonomous learning.
- The series has a user-friendly and interactive approach that enables students to be engaged and active.
- Glossary highlighting and teaching key vocabulary for each reading task.
- Quick Question as a unit warm-up title helps with checking prior knowledge of learners.
- Student’s Book with Online Practice
- Teacher’s Guide
- Interactive Whiteboard Material