Catch On! 1-2-3
Catch On! is a three-level, four-skills course for elementary to upper intermediate learners of English.
Catch On! is a course written for students who need everyday English and exam preparation combining natural language, everyday situations and practice in all four skills to give students competency in both spoken and written English.
Catch On! also provides learners with academic skills that are necessary to attain certificates for higher education and all types of international examinations.
Catch On! series adheres to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) and consists of A1, A2, B1 and B2.
Catch On! has a flexible design that can be used independently or as a series based on the needs of the learners.
- The course covers all exam topics and task types.
- Language in context, with step-by-step practice and production activities provide effective vocabulary and grammar learning.
- The comprehensible format of each unit enables the language focus to be highly memorable.
- It offers a steady progression of language with plenty of recycling through a wide range of activities and tasks.
- Personalized activities with support get students speaking.
- Guided writing lessons build confidence and listening activities familiarize students with different contexts in which the target language is used.
- Entertaining and engaging topics generate a positive classroom dynamic.
- The full-colour and attractive brand-new illustrations maintain student motivation.
- It has a user-friendly and interactive approach that enables students to be active and involved.
- Language learners will become fully aware of another perspective, event, condition, approach, or world through texts, visuals, and lexical prompts.
For the Student:
- Student’s Book with Online Practice
- Full-colour Workbook with Online Practice
- Interactive Whiteboard Material
For the Teacher:
- Interleaved Teacher’s Book
- Teacher’s Resource Pack