Campus 1-2-3 Reading & Writing
The CAMPUS is a three-level skills course for elementary to upper-intermediate learners of English.
The CAMPUS is a course written specifically for students who need to develop their academic English, and each unit is theme-based covering two skills; reading and writing. The target grammatical structures and theme-based vocabulary are also taught to enable students to carry out the tasks at the end of each unit.
The CAMPUS series adheres to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) and consists of A1- A2, B1 and B2. The CAMPUS has a flexible design that can be used independently or as a series based on the needs of the learners.
- A task-based approach encourages learners’ critical thinking, collaboration, creativity and production.
- Language in context, step-by-step practice and production activities provide effective vocabulary and grammar learning which is necessary in order to carry out the target task.
- There are seven theme-based units in full-colour and attractive brand-new illustrations.
- Motivating, entertaining and engaging topics generate a positive classroom dynamic and stimulate learners’ interests.
- All units begin with a list of clear objectives, and a video to draw learners’ attention to the unit and raise their awareness.
- Reading, vocabulary and grammar activities address the needs of learners.
- Writing tasks enable learners to use the target vocabulary and grammatical structures competently and complete their tasks with confidence.
- Each target vocabulary is highlighted in the word list and further elaborated in the glossary.
- Model texts used as a template in each unit shed light on the writing tasks.
- Post-reading activities encourage learners to discuss about the given topics and build confidence in their speaking.
- The series offers a steady progression of language with plenty of recycling through a wide range of activities and tasks.
- It provides a user-friendly and interactive approach that enables students to be active and involved.
- Language learners will become fully aware of another perspective, approach, or World through texts, visuals, and lexical prompts.
- Student’s Book with Online Practice
- Teacher’s Guide
- Interactive Whiteboard Material